Contact Us

Please use the form below if you wish to inform us of any change in your personal details. We also welcome your views and opinions about the practice as these can be constructive in our development and the way you receive dental care. Please fill in the details below:

Your full name:*
Home Telephone number:*
email address *
Confirm email address*
Comments or Feedback *

If you are interested in working at our practice, please click here

Wellington House has a Code of practice for all patient complaints. If you have a grievance about any aspect of your care or the services we provide please contact Mrs Sarah Burton on the form above. We will handle your complaint seriously and hopefully resolve your concerns. However should you be not satisfied with the response then the matter can be raised with the Dental Complaints service at